Yield: Twelve 5-inch pancakes
1 ¾ cup Cup4Cup Pancake & Waffle Mix
1 ¼ cup milk
3 large eggs
6 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat lightly oiled griddle.
- Place the Cup4Cup Pancake & Waffle Mix into a mixing bowl. Whisk in the milk and eggs to combine thoroughly.
- Whisk in the melted butter until combined thoroughly. The batter should be smooth and silky.
- Ladle ¼ cup of batter onto a preheated griddle. Cook until bubbles appear in the center and the bottom is golden brown. Flip and then cook on the opposite side until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter