These crepes are so easy to make using our Cup4Cup Pancake & Waffle Mix. Just mix, cook and serve with your favorite fillings.
Some of our favorite filling combinations include: peanut butter & jelly, strawberries & cream, and bananas & Nutella.
Yield: About 8 crepes
Degree of difficulty: Easy
1 ¾ cups Cup4Cup Pancake & Waffle Mix
1 ¾ (385 g) cups water
2 large eggs
2 ounces (56 g) butter, melted
Vegetable oil spray for cooking
Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Whisk together one pouch of Cup4Cup Pancake & Waffle Mix with water and eggs until there are no visible lumps in the batter.
- Whisk in the melted butter.
- Preheat an 10-11-inch non-stick sauté pan over medium-low heat.
- Spray the nonstick pan lightly with vegetable oil.
- Use a ladle to pour batter into the pan and immediately tilt the pan in a circular motion to coat the bottom of the pan evenly with batter. Cook on the one side until lightly golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Loosen the crepe carefully, then flip, and cook on the opposite side until the batter is set.
- Remove the crepe and cover with a damp towel. Repeat the cooking process with the remaining batter, stacking each crepe and keeping them covered until no batter remains.
- Fill warm crepes with your favorite toppings. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. You may store crepes in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Peanut butter, Nutella, chocolate, caramel sauce, jam or jelly
- Fresh fruit, such as strawberries, peaches, bananas, berries or apples
- Whipped cream or ricotta cheese