Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Yield: 20 2-inch cookies
Degree of difficulty: Easy
1 pouch (404g) Cup4Cup Chocolate Brownie Mix
½ teaspoon (2.5g) baking powder
2 each (100g) large eggs
4 tablespoons (55g) melted butter
- Combine brownie mix and baking powder together in a large bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Mix in eggs and melted butter and stir well to combine. Dough will be very wet and sticky.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap & refrigerate for 1 hour and until very firm.
- Scoop batter into balls about the size of a generous tablespoon. Roll in your hand into a ball and drop into a bowl of powdered sugar. Roll around until generously coated. Note: If dough is too sticky to roll, coat hands lightly in powdered sugar.
- Place covered cookies on a sheet pan about 2 inches apart and bake in a preheated 350°F until done, about 10-12 minutes.